Nintendo eShop Gift Card
Whether you are planning for holiday gift-giving, looking for that perfect birthday gift, or simply cannot get enough of Link, Mario, and all your favorite Nintendo characters, Nintendo eShop Gift Card is quite simply a “gift of fun”. Choose it for others and get one for yourself too.
Available in $10, $20, $35, and $50 values, you have the freedom to choose the value of adventure you’re up to next. Okay, so, other than bringing fun, entertainment, and adventure closer to you whenever and wherever you might be, here are more reasons why you shouldn’t miss out on all the possibilities this game card brings:
- It gives you or any gamer you know the chance to experienc over 1000 games from Nintendo at any given time.
- It helps players of all ages and geographies connect instantly even if remotely.
- Get the best deal for your buck with random discounts up to 10% off card value.
- Credit is easy to top up anywhere online and in stores, including via 7-Eleven, amazon, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and PayPal.
- It lets you earn Nintendo points that you can exchange later for rewards.
- Nintendo eShop Gift Card credits never expire.
So, whatever you think you’ll be playing next on your Nintendo or Nintendo Switch consoles, it can’t be nothing less than awesome, especially when you have a gift card. Use it to access more games online, or purchase other items from the eshop. And if it’s for gift-giving, trust that it will be received warmly.
How to redeem
You can scroll to the Nintendo eShop icon in the main menu, swipe left and select the add background icon. Continue with "Use Nintendo eShop Card". funds will then be added in one of two ways:
Enter the 16-character activation code on the gift card and select "OK" to complete the transaction.
Please note that the letters o, i and z are not used, you can click "Scan QR Code" and scan the QR code directly on the back of your card.
INSTANT DELIVERY WITH EMAIL AND REGIONAL RESTRICTIONS
You can instantly access the Nintendo Gift Card Code via the email address you entered at the time of purchase. You should be mindful of regional restrictions, where the location of your account and Nintendo Gift Card Code must match.
DOES MY NINTENDO ESHOP CARD HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE?
Code balance does not expire, and there are no fees associated with the code. This card is non-reloadable. Code balance cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-refundable unless required by law.